I said something in my first announcement that maybe a cautious reader will notice, so I now take the occasion to clarify something about a line in the text.
In the fourth paragraph, and you can read for yourself, I declared: "My hopes are that this blog can become a community where the author(s) and the readers may discuss without any limits or constraints [...]." What I wanted to clarify is the expression 'author(s)'.
Actually, and you might know this, some blogs are co-written by a group of people, and not by a single author. There is a community of writers that publish for a community of Internet readers. Now, these people are generally friends. What I wanted to say is that I am currently searching for somebody, in my surroundings, who would like to co-write the blog with me.
I already have an idea, and I will be calling him just after I finish this article. So, perhaps, Ukini's blog will have to bee already renamed. Is the name "Ukini's" in danger of extinction?
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment