Thursday, March 22, 2007

No guideline; no problems ~ Ukinian philosophy?

Hello, readers!

In a first web log message, you'd expect the author to tell you what this blog is about. He'd tell you: this is a blog about politics, a blog about cinema,... about kitten pictures, about art, about plastic Coca-Cola bottles. Often, the author tries to limit the blog to a certain aspect of life, and discusses primarily the given subject.

None of this on this blog. You are on Ukini's blog, and there is no guideline for the articles published here. They are only aimed at surprising, charming and brain-teasing readers, both intellectually and emotionally. That's all.

Books, cinema, life, history, news, philosophy, medias, Internet, science, video games...- there is so much to talk about! Too much, in fact- I cannot decide. So, no guideline, no problems. But always checking sources, leaving doubt, shading analysis, being sincere. You could call this 'Ukinian philosophy', I'd rather not. That'd be pedantic.

My hopes are that this blog can become a community where the author(s) and the readers may discuss without any limits or constraints on though and exchange; and, at the same time, where we can respect everybody's point of view. Of course, plain lies, insults and overtly fanatical attacks will not be considered points of view. Rather, they will be considered as... well: lies, insults and attacks.

I wish you everything good, take care and I hope you'll enjoy the blog!

For the first time, Ukini.

No comments: